Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Final Day's....

Well here it is Tuesday night already and tomorrow night we start loading our truck up. I am actually really excited right now. I am so looking forward to our new place and all the new memories we are going to have there.
Mckenna's room is almost empty and I thought I was going to be a little more emotional over it, but I am excited for her to have her new room that looks over the water. She will love it and will probably wake up every morning saying Fissies mama, fissies!! She LOVES fish and any mention of them and she shakes her head yes for no reason other than to show you her intense love of them.
I will be able to update from work and other people's emails. My mom gave me a storage key so I can store pictures on it, bring it to her house and upload them to her computer so that I can show everyone the latest pictures of us.
It is only 6 weeks now until Baby 2 could arrive. I am pushing for the 15-16, but I don't even know if it will last that long. It is sitting so low, I swear she has popped out a few times and said hello already. Maybe that was just my dream.....
So please wish us luck in our move and I will write soon....I promise.
Can't wait to see you all out there!

No comments: