Monday, June 4, 2007

29 weeks and counting...



Well, I finally had a couple minutes this morning (up at 5:30 this morning, I actually slept in!!)
to take some updated photos of baby and belly. I can't believe I am 29 weeks already. 11 weeks is going to fly, especially since we have ssssoooo much going on. I am getting very excited though.
Ry thinks I'm hiding the fact that the baby is a boy because I sometime forget and say, 'Man he's really kicking right now, feel!' But, as far as I've been told it's a girl, but we could still have a surprise at the end of labor and delivery.

So, here I am in all my glory, or not glory, however you feel about belly pics.....

Have a great day, It's Monday and the sun is a shinin'!!

2 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Awwww! You look great Lyss. Can't wait to see you and the babies!

Unknown said...

you look awesome...i think that's girl belly, but you're right they could be wrong? You look tiny. hopefully i'll have my 33 week pic up soon. i could possibly go in 4 weeks...but lets hope for 7!
good luck with all the moving "fun".
Susan