Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 week till moving day.....

The time is going by quicker than ever, with so much on our plates right now. It seems like someone keeps putting seconds on my plate, when I am ssssoooo full, I feel like I am going to explode.
We have packed our house quite well so far, with only the essentials left out upstairs and still a little more packing to do downstairs. It has been fun and stressful, but mostly a relief as I have been able to sift through 5 years of stuff and sort out our things. We had a garage sale on June 9th and did pretty well, so it was nice to see most of it go to new homes.
We had a great fathers day. Ry took his dad fishing and caught their limit of pickerel in just over 2 hours. I spent the day with my mom, dad and Bro over at mom and dads place, lying around and playing in the pool with Mckenna. Then Mckenna and I headed home for dinner that Daddy actually cooked for his dad, so it was a nice treat. Who would have thought I would get a break on Father's Day? Our neice Sam stayed with us for the weekend and we had fun.
Mckenna has an ear infection at the moment and her fever finally broke last night after starting her on antibiotics. It was up to 103.7 on Saturday night, so we had a bit of a scare.
So I don't know how often I will be able to post once we move as we won't have internet for a little while. I will definately post one more time before we move. The tears and all.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awe, im gonna miss having you guys soo close by. but i do love the new house