Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fishing for Coi






My parents new house has 2 ponds and 3 waterfalls. 1 waterfall leads to this massive pond in the backyard, 1 leads to the pond in the front yard and one leads directly into the pool. It is amazing and Mckenna loves seeing all the fish and water. Tonight we laughed as my Dad tried his hardest to 'take Mckenna fishing' for the Coi in the front pond. They stay there over the winter as it is heated so he wanted to transfer some to the back pond. Mckenna was so excited to see them come to the top of the water to feed. She already knows where they hide the fish food and points to the container all the time.

I took some new pics of the house today to change up the ones already on the mls listing. The other ones were good for Christmas, but not for summer. I think these look much better, so here's hoping for some takers over the weekend.

Good news for Sara today....she got a full time nursing job at Met on the internal medicine floor. I am so excited and proud of her. She starts June 12 and is very pumped.

Baby is kicking ALOT tonight. I think it is all wound up over the Grey's anatomy episode. Can any more people die in that series? Got my heart racing tonight.

Yay...one more night of Ry on afternoons and then back to normal. The time alone at night is great once in a while, but by the end of the week, I am missing him.

Here are some of the new photos of the house....

1 comment:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Someone dies in Grey's??? It better have tivo'd!