Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Finally...



It is long over due.... I know. I have been envious and loving every minute of reading everyone else's blogs. It seems like such a definitive way to keep the family and friends up to date on the happenings in our family. OUR FAMILY....the sentence still blows me away. Mckenna is already 15 months old and is such an amazing little human already. She has such a caring and compassionate side to her and this funny habit of having to put things away when she is done with it. I'm not complaining at all, it's just so funny to watch her with such determination to get her shoes back on the shelf, the newspaper back in the box after she's thrown it all over the living room and the chalk back in the box when she's done coloring outside. I know who she gets that from...I am a little obsessive about putting things back and cleaning things up when I'm done.Ryan is on afternoons this week and has enjoyed waking up and cuddling with Mckenna before she heads off to the babysitters. There is something to be said about watching the man you so deeply love and care for, melt over this tiny little girl. It is a joy that only mothers can watch and truly appreciate. I have included some updated photo's and some video of Miss Mckenna Grace. I am feeling well and can't believe I have only 14 weeks left of this pregnancy. It has truly flown by. I am still debating whether or not I want to find out the sex on Monday. I think I do, but then a part of me wants it to be a surprise too. Enjoy the pics and I hope to update more often on here then I do on email.

No comments: