Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Today should be the day.....

Well, we have been at our new house for over one month and have finally got settled in. I went to the Dr.'s last Wednesday and he told me that he didn't think that I would make it until the weekend as I was already 2-3 cm and 50% effaced.....so I went into panic mode as I didn't even have all the baby stuff prepared yet. Luckily our awesome neice Sam was over and helped me get completely organized over the next few days.
Here it is Tuesday August 7th and my contractions started this morning 7-8 minutes apart and 30 seconds long, so we headed to my parents house at 2:30 this morning. I got there, put Mckenna to bed, Ryan went back to bed and I had a bath, washed my hair, blowed dryed it and and then, poof, the contractions lessened. So off to bed I went after waking up my doula Kari already at 3:00AM.
It is now 9am and they are slowly coming back, so I think I will go and walk on the treadmill as it is pouring rain outside.
We are very excited and anxious to meet our new little one. Lets hope it's today as '7' is our lucky number. Maybe it will be a boy.....
I do have new photos but have yet been able to load them to my parents computer so that I can show you all our new house and recent family pictures. I know I will do it as soon as the baby is born.
Congratulations to the Campbell family on their new addition Finn!! Welcome to the world little guy.
Talk to you soon and keep us in your prayers please.

Love Ry, Ally, Mckenna and baby

2 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

You KNOW you will be in our prayers my little lyss... I hope everything goes smoothly - looks like I will get to take some more newborn pictures... YEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...good luck. Hope this is the day for you. Will be praying. Thanks for the congrats! Can't wait to hear the exciting news!!!xoxo

susan